Strongium Strongium

gr8 parody of lilium

u never cease to amaze me with ur unique flash. Strongbad kicks ass and seemed to suit this parody, in fact i now think that he wud be worthy of being in the real thing lol! I now add u to my list of favourite authors and not many authors recieve this honour from me;)

RupeeClock responds:

Haha, me and one other apparently.

Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

GR8 :)

Thats the best graphics for a sonic submission yet and it was emotional too. U make good fight scenes. Look foward to the sequel and good luck making it to the front page

Lilmario responds:

Thanks for your review, it means a lot to me =)

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

yeah nino u fat fucking piece of shit

loved the lemmings, loved this. Gr8 attempt

Numa Sprita dance Numa Sprita dance

gr8

This is the perfect video for this song. Where do u come up with these kind of things and make them not seem really weird. wario was clearly the funniest

P.S. wats with the dancing bananna. ive seen it everywhere and it just confuses me. its was on the unknowngeek website and i seen it on resident koopa.

RupeeClock responds:

It's just who I am, and how I do things, ya know?

Teh daincign banananan r teh funneh lawl
It's just a popular banana.

My Name Is Kyle My Name Is Kyle

twas good

I understand this being ur first but that was pretty damn funny. Ever watched the simpsons or fairly odd parents collection on this website? they made me want to be sick but urs are great. "my name is kyle" thats a classic.

RupeeClock responds:

Thanks, but what does Simpsons or Fairly odd parents have to do with this?

Tails and his GBA 2 Tails and his GBA 2

thanx for the sequel ;)

this is just as good as the first. maybe even better. Maybe if u r planning to do a sequel u can send amy, tails and sonic to donkey kong country and dixie likes sonic and amy therefore goes crazy. Keep them coming.

P.S. do u think sprite based comics suck or are they a good start to makin sprite based flash cause sometimes it takes me over 10 hours non stop to make a comic that has 42 pics in it.

RupeeClock responds:

Donkey Kong country? Bleh, those aren't sprites, they're more like 3d models stuck inside a game badly, I've always HATED those graphics.

As for the sprite comics question, sprite comics and sprite flash are different really, maybe consider practicing around with sprites with MS paint first, as bad as a program that may be it's a spriter's best friend.

Tails and his GBA Tails and his GBA

the best sprite based flash

Ive watched this many times because i like sprite based flash movies. The problem is u get all sorts of crap that isnt even good but urs defitenly was. I loved the way sonic was chasing mario and gradually sped up. Uve encouraged me to starty making some of my own. Ive already started with sprite comics and i no theyre easy to make but they r quite good. its a start. Please im begging u to make more. ;)

RupeeClock responds:

Heh, I think I'm gonna try and do other things in flash, maybe I'll do a T GBA short for my next project...

Luke vs Vader Luke vs Vader

nice job

Great use of sprites. I know you intended this to be funny and it was but you could have at least included a decent lightsaber battle as that would have rocked with snes sprites. Also you are CLEARLY a fan of earthworm jim.

Shrek Sketches Shrek Sketches

a missed oppurtunity

Awww come on what the hell was this. Bugs bunny in shrek was not funny at all. There could have been much more effort put into this. Try harder next time.

The Credibles The Credibles

meh

I found this to be alright. Some of it was funny like the bit with syndrome combing his hair but the dash on the moped wasn't funny at all. And will someone shut the crappy cartoon noises in these goddamn parodies. They're hurting my ears!