Super Mario Stuntman Super Mario Stuntman

no the best of sprite flash

You're sprites dont blend in with the background too well. You could see mario appear through the canon just as he was about to blast off. And I lost count how many times mario and luigi cut through the ground whenever they jumped.

Also you applied a storyline but made it all random at the end sort of. You cant mix these two. Its either random or it makes sense. I'm probably being a bit harsh but I'm just giving you a bit of advice. Improve your script before you create it.

Nice flash anyway =D

Casualty responds:

Yeah I know thisone sucked but it was kind of a try.

Super Mario Killing Spree Super Mario Killing Spree

nice one

You know I havent seen mario kick this much ass since Mario vs sonic. I bow to you for leting the world see that mario isnt always for kids, he can rock when he wants to. Although in saying that I do have to argue that our sprites could be cut a little better. For example, when hes in the tank he doesnt blend in well with the blue sky, you can see an outline of white pixels.
Just make improvements for your next flash and I'm sure it will be frontpage material.

Casualty responds:

Thanks a lot!

SMB 2: Try Try Again SMB 2: Try Try Again

not good

I'm sorry but I have a few animation issues with this flash. For a start its sooooooooo slow. Second it does not look as though you are watching the game. Mario does not jump straight up and then continue to move diagonally in the air. Well he does but not in the way you did it. It look as though he was being dragged. If they were going to die they should have died early like in the first one, i mean noone wants to watch the half the level thats animated so badly. Some backgrounds were clearly cut with the outline not going completely around them. Make your next one more fluid looking, otherwise dont bother

Biscayne59 responds:

Don't worry, I will bother. I know this movie had lots of mistakes, but SMB 3: Try Try Again will be a hole lot better!!!

Mario's Jump In 2 (HR) Mario's Jump In 2 (HR)

it was good but

not as good as the first. I mean i liked the idea of a fan flick of the real mushroom kingdom, who wouldn't? But its not a very good flick. The first was good cause it was similar and made alot of promises for the sequel. I was expecting mario appearing and seeing himself fight wart as he did in the RMK. Something like the back to the future thing. And mario would try to help himself without seeing himself. I understand its a parrell universe and not the past or future or anything but this kind of concept would have made it a whole lot better. Basically what you have done in this is create fight scenes thats too similar to the game making it a bit tedious and boring at times. In the second one you've moved so far away from the RMK plot that it doesnt seem like a fan flick, but an entirely new piece of flash. This actually have been better had it not been a fan flick but it is suposed to be. There was hardly any scenes from RMK. Mario interecepting scenes such as the boswer castle invasion or saving himself instead of luigi could have all been used. I'm not saying its bad but it could have been better

Daily2oon08222005 Daily2oon08222005

it was ok

I gave it 5, pity it doesnt tell u the current score whilst underjudgement anymore

TheStarSyndicate responds:

I'd love to know how my vote effects movies too but meh what are you gonna do.

Sonic Tribute Collab Sonic Tribute Collab

OMG that was amazing

What a tribute and so many flash artists. The only bad thing was that you made it end. I didnt want it to end, it should have kept going :(

Evil Rebelion: Episode I Evil Rebelion: Episode I

that was good

Just stick to english. Most of the NG users are american

Mario's Hat-Napping Mario's Hat-Napping

that was good

A truly inspired piece of sprite flash. Only at the end did u notice that the background was going in the wrong direction giving the impression that he was running backwards?

DariusR responds:

yeah, I noticed. LOL

Ambush! Ambush!

WOW!!!

I used to think that the real legend had mastered the art of anime style for flash but this is the finest piece ive ever seen. No-one has EVER drawn kirby finer and your'e fluid animation is almost on par with adam phillips. The finest animations on NG are now prowlies at the river, part 2 synj vs horrid and now ambush =D

Another Wario V2 (old) Another Wario V2 (old)

this was really good

Not only do I love sprites but I really ove the wario ones. This is the first flash to use just about every one of warios phrases. Congradulations

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Yeah, did you notic that the voice acting after the credits was me? Yeah, I recorded all the stuff that Wario says in the Gamecube version of Warioware Inc. onto the PC and used almost all of them aswell, I like making say Maimamia and Byebye!